Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Double Mendoza Cycle Processing Times

Hey all --

I'm sure most of us have already noticed that Double Mendoza's cycles are consistently delayed from the posted HBD cycle times. This has always annoyed the crap out of me, so in an effort to make this a little more predictable I've been saving all my fake baseball fake emails in this off-season to attempt to come up with a "Double Mendoza Cycle Schedule" we can use to at least get a rough idea of when to expect our cycles to process.

You can find a permanent link on the menu bar above, but I'll post the results here for the time being. Everything is listed in EST, but I know we have people all over the place, so if people want I can expand the post to include other time zones. Just add a comment here or TC me.

[Note: Each time listed is approximate and as such should not be taken as authoritative -- if you miss a cycle because it happened earlier than stated here, please TC the commissioner so the times can be re-adjusted.]

In general, I've found the "Part 1" cycles can be expected to process approximately 40+ minutes late, whereas the "Part 2" cycles can be expected to process approximately 15+ minutes late.

AM Part 1: 
"Official" process time: 3:00 AM EST
Actual process time: 3:43 AM EST

AM Part 2:
"Official" process time: 7:00 AM EST
Actual process time: 7:18 AM EST

PM1 Part 1:
"Official" process time: 11:00 AM EST
Actual process time: 11:56 AM EST

PM1 Part 2:
"Official" process time: 3:00 PM EST
Actual process time: 3:17 PM EST

PM2 Part 1:
"Official" process time: 7:00 PM EST
Actual process time: 7:54 PM EST

PM2 Part 2:
"Official" process time: 11:00 PM EST
Actual process time: 11:21 PM EST

No comments: